Thursday, March 25, 2010

An introduction to my photography


One of the things I love so much about photography, there are so many different styles and ways to present your work. After a while of shooting, I have realized that I have developed my own personal style. Where as my husband, Dan, has developed his own style too. After a couple of months on Flickr.com, I can almost tell who took the picture by the stile of the image. That being said, I want to share with you my own personal style of photography. There are two elements that I love the most, the beach and long exposures. La Jolla, in San Diego, being my most photographed beach. Why, because of all the rocks, the beautiful color of the water and all the natural beauty that comes along with it. I find that a beach with just sand and water makes quite boring photos! (Just my opinion) A sunset or sunrise setting is my favorite time of day to photograph, but I am learning more and more every day about taking long exposures during the day. More to come on that subject! For now, I hope you enjoy this image and feel free to view my work on flickr.com/photos/cuteasabugonarug/ and feel free to make any comments you like. I love feed back, good or constructive. I am a student of life and I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment