Monday, July 8, 2013



I love a good star trail.  This one is different then the rest though.  This one seems more circular.  I guess it has something to do with the 35mm which does not have distortion like the 14mm.  It takes doing something different to learn something.  I also like the processing on this one.

Currently I am in the planning states of my calendar for 2014 and I think the topic will be astrophotography.  I posted this suggestion on Facebook and only my sister chimed in saying YES.  For me to do this, I guess it will be a leap of faith and not necessaraly a public opinion.  That is quite alright with me.  As an artist I will do what I want to do anyway.  Often times, I take something that is a personal favorite and it turns out to not be so popular.  On the other hand, I have some shots that are not my favorite at all and folks seem to love it.  I will never understand my eye vs others.  :)  But, I am an artist, so I will move on as such.  Other then that, have a great day and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment