Monday, January 17, 2011

Full frame never looked so good!







Well, now that all is said and done, let's talk about the recent changes, and new additions, to our home. The biggest change of all, is the camera. Some of you already know that I sold every thing in my gear bag. One Canon 40D and three lenses. Leaving me with an hand full of cash and the use of a 7D which became community property between my man and I. From there, we made the leap to a full frame sensor camera, the 5D MkII. What an amazing camera! My new walk around lens, Canon 17-40mmL 4.0, has not yet arrived, so my husband and I ended up sharing the 5D while out and about on an adventure in Winchester, Ca. I did get to take some shoots with the 7D when it was his turn with the 5D. But my favored images came from the new gear.

What I love the most, is all those filters I still have, would not sell for the life of me, fits on this new glass, as well on the glass that is a day away from my front door! For this shot, I did use the 3 stop filter, along with the soft grad to tone down the light of the sky. I sure do hope you enjoy this image, from my first 5D MkII outing!

For more information about me, check out my Flickr, to the right of the screen. For information about how to order this image, or any other image, please send me an email, I am officially putting all of my work up to sell!

The2ofusphoto@yahoo.com

Let's get together and fill your walls with art! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment